- To interpret technical drawing and performing machining process and requirement to produce the workpiece.
- To perform machine code programming.
- To operate, set up parts and producing parts as per drawing specification.
- Guiding and providing operator/machinist with basic instruction in operating the machines.
- Design simple jigs & fixtures for machining process if required.
- To troubleshoot on dimensions non-conformance, and provide corrective actions and remedy.
- Any CNC OR Machining duties or ad-hoc duties from time to time assigned by superior.
- Min. ITE-NTEC in PE/ME/Mfg/Mechatronics or its related discipline.
- Fresh graduated/ Degree or 3-5 years in relevant experience in related field.
- Able to interpret technical drawings, and having machining knowledge.
- Good possess good analytical, verbal or written and interpersonal skills.